Sunday, June 21, 2009

Extras:

My tip:

Shift key manipulation:

Shift can be held when applying textures and double clicking. This auto applies your selected texture. Useful for cutting time.


My reviews.

Although I was at the review session, I misplaced my sheet and couldnt find it. I have however re reviewed my 2 people. The numbers are respective to the crosses and there inherint criteria.


Nisa Betis: D+

Mashup:4.5
Perspectives:3.5
Textures:5
Elevator:4
Captures:4

Textures wonderfully utilized.

F-Perspectives could have been more clinical, although hardly a thing to critique there either.

Leila Hargreaves: CR+ / DN.

Mashup:3
Perspectives:3.5
Textures:4
Elevator:3.5
Captures:4.5

Excellent use of images to evoke a sense of power, texture use helps this.

Mashup pushed to one side. Nowhere near the effort of other assessable (and even non assessable) criteria.

Bree Miller: DN+

Mashup:3.5
Perspectives:4.5
Textures:4
Elevator:5
Captures:4

Amazing (!) elevators and Meshes, although your captures sometimes struggled to capture them (ie 2 were AMAZING, 2 were so-so).

only significant weakness is that the images do not 'sing'.

Peter Kim: HD

Mashup:3.5
Perspectives:5
Textures:5
Elevator:4.5
Captures:5

All drawings are astonishingly clinincal. Overall form spectacular, best meeting space I have seen by a large margin, the use of light is genius. Elevators are also very well constructed and interesting.

Only weakness is that, like so many others the mashup has been swept to one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment